Top 10 Destination
Okay, brides. You’ve decided that getting married in your hometown/state isn’t quite what you want. Or maybe you’ve always dreamed of a tropical beach wedding. Your guest list is full of unnecessary people and you want to weed it down to just immediate family. Destination weddings are a super fun way to achieve that. It can also double as a money saver when it comes to the honeymoon. Picking a lovely destination means you can take your honeymoon in the same place you are getting married which will save on transportation costs. There will only be the cost of going to your wedding location and back home. The extra cost of getting to the honeymoon spot will be eliminated. Plus, your wedding will be one to remember for years to come! Here are the top 10 destination wedding locations:
- Aruba- One of the only islands in the Caribbean that is not affected by hurricanes. Weather will not ruin your bad day!
- Belize- Rich with clear blue ocean and beaches and history! Getting married with a Mayan blessing gives your wedding an extra oomph.
- Florida- The Sunshine State ranks as the top destination in the US. If your wedding budget doesn’t allow you to travel to one of the international locations, this is perfect for you! There are so many different option- Orlando, Miami and Key West just to name a few. It is also one of the most popular spots to take a honeymoon.
- Hawaii- Is second to Florida when it comes to domestic locations! Choose from several spots on the big island and go see lava and whales while you’re there.
- Tahiti- It’s so beautiful it can seem as if you’re getting married in another world. The waters are turquoise and the sand is pure white. Perfect for the beach bri
- Bahamas- The flights are super easy to get or take a cruise since its popular porting spot! Nassau is one of the most popular places in the island because of its Versailles Gardens.
- Dominican Repulic- Punta Cana is one of the premiere wedding locations and even comes with a free coordinator! The DR is noted as one of the most accommodating international locations to get married in.
- Jamaica- Another top spot in the Caribbean with a fantastic selection of villas. It is also rich in history with it being the place Marilyn Monroe honeymooned with Arthur Miller.
- Puerto Rico- Packed with Spanish culture and a jungle backdrop, makes for a spicy wedding!
- St. Lucia- With the French and Spanish influences, Lucia is home of the Diamond Falls Botanical Gardens.
Those are the top 10 locations for wedding destinations! Remember, if you can’t have a destination wedding, we have some beautiful locations offering the same beachy vibe here in Orange County. I’m only an email away. Xo, Rebecca